Products

PHILLIPS® Punches

The PHILLIPS® recess was invented by Henry Phillips in Portland, Oregon in 1936. The first PHILLIPS® screw used in the automotive industry was used in a Cadillac in 1940. The PHILLIPS® screw was also heavily used in WW2. Wrentham Tool Group developed it's first PHILLIPS® Punch in the 1940's and has been setting the standard for quality ever since.

PHILLIPS® punches are available in the following styles:

  • Flat Head
  • Oval Head
  • Truss Head
  • Fillister Head
  • Pan Head
  • Round Head
  • Binding Head
  • Washer Head
  • Trim Hex Machine
  • Indented Hex Machine and Tapping
  • Hex Machine and Tapping
  • DIN 965 90° Flat CTSK Head
  • DIN 966 90° Oval CTSK Head
  • DIN 7981 Pan Head
  • DIN 7982 80° Flat CTSK Head
  • DIN 7983 80° Oval CTSK Head
  • DIN 7985 Cheese Head
  • DIN 7995 90° Oval CTSK Head
  • DIN 7996 Round Head
  • DIN 7997 90° Flat CTSK Head
  • IFI 90° Flat CTSK Head (Machine) ASME B 18.6.7m 1998
  • IFI 90° Oval CTSK Head (Machine) ASME B 18.6.7m 1998
  • IFI Pan Head Machine ASME B 18.6.7m 1998

Special PHILLIPS® punches with head markings and other features can be manufactured at your request.

Contact us for a quote!